Tuesday, 12 June 2012

A silly rant about nothing

I'm a good coach, i know i am because the kids respond to me. By the time they had finished one little session with me they where chatting away and opening up more having come from the other coaches where they where all glum and quiet. Funnily enough the other coaches who where much older than me pushed me out of there little huddle and treated me like a child. I'm not an in your face chatting a way kind of person so people automatically assume that you're shy and won't speak. It really bugs me. It is impossible to try and talk to people who think they are better than you, and a lot of people seem to think there higher than everyone else.

To the lady who didn't even have the decease to respond to me when i politely asked her a question and just looked at me like i was a piece of crap, I'm sad that you have clearly been wronged at some point in your life to make you think that you are in some way better than i am. I was stupidly under the impression that you where an adult. I'm sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment