I don't care about anything else just now i just want to know that she's okey. I don't know what to do...I can't get to her if she won't let me. Maybe i just need to leave her alone..give her some space. What if somethings happend?! Help. Please, please be okey.
I love you so much and on so many different levels. If you loved me the same then we would have been the cutest couple ever but i know you don't. No one can ever replace you because i want you always to be here. You're my family, my best friend. You're just everything in one person. I'm trying to change my eyes so you can be a bit freer and not have to deal with me being a jealous twat. IF that's not what you want, you need to let me know before it's too late..
Keep looking for the sun my darling because you'll find it even if it only peeps in for a little while you will. Like today..i know it must be so fucking difficult right now. I'm begging you, if you need me please use me.
I love you so much and on so many different levels. If you loved me the same then we would have been the cutest couple ever but i know you don't. No one can ever replace you because i want you always to be here. You're my family, my best friend. You're just everything in one person. I'm trying to change my eyes so you can be a bit freer and not have to deal with me being a jealous twat. IF that's not what you want, you need to let me know before it's too late..
Keep looking for the sun my darling because you'll find it even if it only peeps in for a little while you will. Like today..i know it must be so fucking difficult right now. I'm begging you, if you need me please use me.
No comments:
Post a Comment