Tuesday, 8 May 2012

A dirty little secret


I was at a party one night and there was a big group of guys, I got talking to Roddy who just happened to be plying me with beers. We sat down for a chat and he went in for the kill, it was only a short kiss because we got interrupted but my god he was good. I remember him saying " i would take you back to my flat if i could drive..but i'm a cunt so i can't". He was a cutie and we did click but it fizzled out i think he may have found out about this next bit. I didn't deserve him though because i did  lip service his friend. 

A guy called greg came up to me after i had been talking to cally and said "I've been waiting to talk to you all night" so we went for a walk. Innocent enough then? No. We where walking up the hill and talking, i thought it was all pretty innocent. Nope. I was drinking a beer at the time and he had just asked me what i thought of being spontaneous, so i said bit of both. He grabs the beer out of my hands throws it away and goes " here's for being spontaneous" and starts kissing me. Cheesy as fuck. He wanted sex but i turned him down, on top of a hill? seriously? It was freezing! Here comes the cringey part, he had a hard on all the way up the hill and lets just say he needed a hand to get it down. As i was incredibly drunk by now it seemed like a good idea. He was a noisy one to say the least. Apparently i was the best he'd had. What can i say, i'm a dark horse. I haven't told anyone the proper story for that one. 

I still have both there numbers. It makes me cringe a little ever time i see them on my contact list.

Ladies and gentlemen, you don't know what your missing that's all i will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment