Anything I've made work it's been from me. The only person who has pushed me to get higher is Mrs steel. My parents? sure they will always drop me off some where, dad would take me to inverness at the weekends but they don't talk about these things, they don't push me with anything. Most of the time they are so disinterested. When me and eilidh used to play concerts they would never come, they have never even seen me play. I think i deserve to be proud of myself for what iv'e achieved even if it isn't academic. I guess at the end of the day they are academics but i'm not. I'm going to find what i'm looking for, it might be rugby or sport or it might music. What ever it is i'm going to find it.
I have the buzz to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment