Tuesday, 21 February 2012

I have a list of idea's of things that i can do on my laptop

One of them is how i'm going to propose if i end up with a girl, which i think i most likely will. I'm not going to say incase anyone stumbles on this by chance but it would be pretty perfect.
I'm not sure anyone even thinks about these things but i somtimes sit up and night and just write down anything that comes to me. What i could do that would really make them smile, things that are simple but will hopfully mean alot. Things i could say if i wrote letters, things that would mean alot to them if i learnt or knew more about. Things that i can understand better. Places we could go and things i will make a mental note of talking them to see because they are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment