I don't know how or why or in what way im supposed to love you but i do, like i have never loved anyone or anything before. I fucking love you kay? I can't whatch you be put in a box in the ground, not you. We are going to get out of this what ever has to be done. You are so differen't to other people in all the best ways, know i've never found someone who loves like you do. No a sod. Your too bloody brilliant to let it all come to waste. It will get better i promise you. You just have to keep going, keep dealing with this shit every day. It will. When you get to the day you will be glad, you deseve to be happy. SO MUCH. The world can fuck off and leave you alone.Monday, 27 February 2012
I don't know how or why or in what way im supposed to love you but i do, like i have never loved anyone or anything before. I fucking love you kay? I can't whatch you be put in a box in the ground, not you. We are going to get out of this what ever has to be done. You are so differen't to other people in all the best ways, know i've never found someone who loves like you do. No a sod. Your too bloody brilliant to let it all come to waste. It will get better i promise you. You just have to keep going, keep dealing with this shit every day. It will. When you get to the day you will be glad, you deseve to be happy. SO MUCH. The world can fuck off and leave you alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment