Beauty and the Beast
The only Disney story i can relate to in some way. Everyone i fall for seems to be so beautiful inside and out, really delicate. I just feel like a beast, like im doing somthing wrong, Like i don't even deserve to cuddle them because i might hurt them...break them. I think maybe this is why i can find it in myself to move on because it will be better for them. When it all falls down this is what i keep reminding myself over and over untill they are free of me.
The only Disney story i can relate to in some way. Everyone i fall for seems to be so beautiful inside and out, really delicate. I just feel like a beast, like im doing somthing wrong, Like i don't even deserve to cuddle them because i might hurt them...break them. I think maybe this is why i can find it in myself to move on because it will be better for them. When it all falls down this is what i keep reminding myself over and over untill they are free of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment