Friday, 13 April 2012


I'm in a constant conflict with my thoughts.
 Is it my fault? Then that will lead to thinking about what i could have done - listing it off. Trying to make sense. I will be sure to go over every single thing in my head to make sure i didn't miss a little thing that could have been hurtful. On the other hand what if it's nothing to do with me? What if it will seem like i think the world revolves around me. THEN comes the...but what if it is? i don't want to be ignorant to the fact that i have - if i have. I Make plans of how i can make it up to them. What i can do to show them i'm sorry if it's something cruel or unkind. Thoughtless maybe. 
I wrote kirsty a letter once, she hadn't spoken in almost a week and i was worried. I wrote a letter at one in the morning, went out and posted it. It was a silly idea because what good would a letter be if she wasn't okey? When it comes to things like that i just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment