Tuesday, 24 April 2012



Having to watch every single person i have ever genuinely cared for, go to someone else.
What can i take from that to make it seem like i'm worth anything at all?


Nothing.


It's okey, i don't see why anyone would want me now either. I really don't.

I'm Always just nearly there and i believe, i wait and i put my all in. I do try to hard i always do because it would be worth the effort. Then comes the conversation or a new boyfriend/girlfriend. Takes it all. They just never want me. What ever i do, it's never going to be enough is it.
I'm never going to be able to make someone happy.

Man up Kirsty, just man up and deal with it. My fault. So angry..at myself. Stop giving your heart to people that don't want it. They. Don't. Want. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment