I like to leave the future to be copied down bit by bit. I don't plan ahead much and i try not to keep copying and pasting the past. Along as there is one thing you can depend on what ever happens it's okey. A little chunk of normal. It's frightening, yet a little bit exiting that one day i could be in a completely different place with completely different people around me. I can't escape the feeling that where ever i am and what ever i end up doing that you're always going to be a part of me. That i don't mind one bit that, that is the case.
When i say things i mean them 100%
I'll tell you straight.
If i make promises, say i'll do something.
I'll do it.
If i complement you i'm not looking for attention or favor.
Just taking the words from my head and showing you the thought instead of keeping it a secret.
The most valuable thing i have learned is that honesty is everything. Taking a risk and telling people the truth, how you really feel, it's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment