When you’re watching me slowly taking off your top so I can see the curve of your boy, your skin it drives me crazy. It’s the little pause that just lets me realize how fast my heart is thudding away and I do my best not to put my hands on your hips and pull you closer. I love craving you so badly I can hardly keep my hands off you. Then when you climb onto my lap and kiss me it makes me head spin.
Any control just goes.
Right now you’re driving me totally crazy and you’re asleep but I can’t wait to be there with you again. I've been thinking about you all day and i wish you where here, with me right now in our bed. Lying with me. I don't mind if we can't do anything more than just run our hands over each others skin and kiss until we fall asleep. I just want you. To be lost in your body and the way you make me feel.
I miss you
Come home?
No comments:
Post a Comment