Secrets

Thursday, 8 November 2012

I guess most things are just dependent on if you believe you can do them or not.
Posted by Roxburgh at 10:57
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2013 (59)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2012 (193)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • When you’re watching me slowly taking off your t...
      • I just want to go to sleep and not have to wake ...
      • I miss just having an all day conversation with ...
      • Wheres the effort?  Why can no one be bothere...
      • I guess most things are just dependent on if you...
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (23)

About Me

My photo
Roxburgh
Perfectly average seventeen year old, Green eyes and an unhealthy obsession with sport. Anything else you can judge me on as you feel nessasary.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.