Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Leave me alone i'm lonely.

I went for a run and ended up just walking and thinking. I'm so angry at myself, i ditched my phone and just left it for hours. I was hoping when i came back someone would have at least noticed i had gone, until i realized that was stupid. Just wanted someone to want to talk to me enough to notice i had gone. I know thats fucking stupid. I just wanted to keep walking until i got somewhere really far away, see if anyone followed or just let me go. 

I don't want to be let go.
I don't know whats wrong with me.

Coming to terms with the fact people would be genuinely better without me so maybe i should just leave. I just hold them back. I don't want to be back here but it can't be helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment