For some reason tumblr can explain my head even better than i can myself...even though it is just other peoples words writen down and pictured.
This is what is mainly in my head, for the past week really. In a round about way with big gaps in. Talking genrally about one specific thing. She is my one specific thing. I wouldn't change her for the world. If someone asked one thing i would trade her for i couldn't think of a single thing i would rather have. Maybe some cheese cake...haw haw haw i'm kidding we would eat the cheese cake together.
This is what is mainly in my head, for the past week really. In a round about way with big gaps in. Talking genrally about one specific thing. She is my one specific thing. I wouldn't change her for the world. If someone asked one thing i would trade her for i couldn't think of a single thing i would rather have. Maybe some cheese cake...haw haw haw i'm kidding we would eat the cheese cake together. I do believe i have finally lost my marbles...Fuck it! It was going to happen eventually.

No comments:
Post a Comment