I think that maybe I've made her feel like shes not been doing good enough because i had been so "why you no love me..why you no text me back" Feel horrible for it because every time she comes to tell me something like she can't meet up then she gets worried it will upset me. It must be so difficult for her to tell when i'm going to get upset and not. Truth is she is the best girlfriend i could ask for, and i know she does the best she can. I'm so lucky to have her and i know it. I really do. I want her to be able to just spend time with her friends without being upset about telling my because friends are important. I wish that i still had the same relationship with my girls that she does with hers. I never want to take her away from that. Never. It's just that i have horribly insecure times when i can't even control myself, there are ways to get my out of it but i don't expect her just to know these things. We are still learning how to deal with each other in some ways :)
Basically what i'm saying is..
If you have time to come talk to me during the day, great! I'll just be really happy to hear from you because you're always my favorite text. If you don't well, come find me when you do have time. Don't be swayed with my moaning because sometimes i'll get like that. I'll always do my best baby.
If you want to go see your girls when we are supposed to be meeting up then go for it, i would rather be a little upset than stop you doing what you want. Besides what i told you last night applies here cutie.
And that i love you.
And when we aren't together i miss you but that okey because we will be soon.
It's not that i get annoyed at you, get annoyed at myself but not you baby. May get a little upset with you but that will be my own fault on the most part.
And that i love you.
And when we aren't together i miss you but that okey because we will be soon.
It's not that i get annoyed at you, get annoyed at myself but not you baby. May get a little upset with you but that will be my own fault on the most part.
No comments:
Post a Comment