I'm interested in getting to know folk more at the moment, couple of friends with benifits situations would be ideal -I think I might be in there with Mariella
Sunday, 2 February 2014
The other night was interesting, went to the gay club in merchant for the first time and my god I have never seen so many girls at one time. Got with this gorgeous blond girl called Rachel, then whilst she was away did a cheeky two and pulled this stunner who turns out was straight because she went from me to my mate Gabriel. Still counting that as a win though. Seems to be that pulling girls is a good time but I have no desire to sleep with them for some reason unless I know about them a little. Rachel wanted me to take her home with me but I dunno I had no desire to fuck her because she didn't interest me. I probably shouldn't have as much luck as I've been having with girls must just be a lucky streek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment