Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Tried wrapping up in my covers and cuddling myself in an attempt to feel better, but still feeling like shit. Thought I could fix everything on my own without needing anyone for anything, or atleast I'd like to but I can't. It's seems like the much easier solution to having to constantly get used to the revolving door style people who all promise they are there to stay, that they care and won't treat you like shit and they never do keep that promise. It would be logical to think that the kind of being loved or cared about is reserved for those who are deserving of it. Something unconditional. If I was deserving then I reckon it wouldn't play out the same way every time, there must really be something wrong with me. I wish I knew how to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment