I'm settled in the fact that being on the receiving end of my care can't be so bad, even if it does get soppy. Fail to see that being passionate about the way I see/feel about people could be a bad thing. Unconditionally means that it doesn't matter though, I refuse to regret it but it's left me woundering if there is such thing as mutual love. I mean i sometimes think that most of the time when I've felt anything for someone it's a kind of fate because they needed that compassion and care to help them out. Then once they no longer need it, they go, and that's why there's a revolving door of people because they aren't really supposed to stay. I don't mind that, helping someone move forward can never be a bad thing but I hope that at some point I can find out if mutual love is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment