Secrets

Thursday, 4 July 2013

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to these things. Am I being selfish? Or stupid? Can I handle it better. 
Posted by Roxburgh at 11:34
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (59)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • I can't sleep     My whole body is burning up, it'...
      • I can't wait for it i need her                 I...
      • Losing you slowly to one thing or another.
      • I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to these th...
      • You have an arm that has seen better days, with cu...
      • It makes me a little sad..
      • I wish that we could go some place new, together. ...
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2012 (193)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (23)

About Me

My photo
Roxburgh
Perfectly average seventeen year old, Green eyes and an unhealthy obsession with sport. Anything else you can judge me on as you feel nessasary.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.