Monday, 27 August 2012

I want so badly to be with you tonight, to walk to where you are and wrap you up in my arms and feel you against my body. I miss you. I miss you're hands on my skin and just kissing you until we get so carried away then go until we both are too tired. Falling asleep wrapped up in each other. I love knowing that I've  made you feel so good. Being able to touch you're gorgeous skin i love it. I love the way you're body looks how it feels. Everything. You're perfect. You're just fucking perfect and i can't wait to be back there with you. How can it be that i'm still falling for you? every time we kiss, when we are lying wrapped up in each other not giving a fuck how loud it gets. Just me and you..No more blades or pins. I can make you feel good, better. They will only scar you more. If you let me love you how you deserve to be loved maybe i can make the painful less painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment