I know that I'm not but I'm just worried that it something I can get rid of. Being jealous I don't want it because I do trust people until I have reason not to. I work things out logically, yeah I guess I do get irrational sometimes about the things I care about the most. More than that though I'm scared I've got the short fuse and the violence from him but I don't think so it's never shown through anyway. when we were small he would get so angry with us. I remember him coming in from work one day and one of us spoke mum said not saying anything wrong and he smashed a mug through the work top. It's still broken now. mum and dad almost split when I was fifteen. He had said to her that he would rather spend time with Karen than with mum, go to coffee shops with her, text her Ect I think.. I mean me and Fiona have always known that mum and dad only stayed together for two reasons. The first for us because morally they thought it was wrong to disrupt. The second because they are too old to do the dating thing and karen is married now. Neither of them are very social..
I'm not sure why but it seemed right to tell you. Let you know that in a small way I know what you and the boys are seeing. It was in my head tonight too.
No comments:
Post a Comment