What can i say? she is incredible. And smart and beautiful. I can trust her and she can trust me. Even though we had been like this more or less for nearly three years i still love her more every day. When she kisses me it's like everything washes away. I wake up every day and still can't believe it, she loves me? but she does and there will never be a day that i don't want to thank what/who ever brought her to me. I love you. If i counted the times i've had dreams about marrying you then i would have lost count by now. You're my whole world and i think you are simply amazing.. i do
You can't go back but you can go forward, learn from the mistakes and fix what has gone wrong in the past. Your scars will fade, just give it time and they will i promise. The over dosing won't hurt you long term but..please before it goes too far baby do your best to cut it down.. if you can i know. I know it's not easy. As for your mum and dad, do your best with it. However hard, it will get easier. For the times when you can't do it anymore, run to me and i will put you back together.
You can't go back but you can go forward, learn from the mistakes and fix what has gone wrong in the past. Your scars will fade, just give it time and they will i promise. The over dosing won't hurt you long term but..please before it goes too far baby do your best to cut it down.. if you can i know. I know it's not easy. As for your mum and dad, do your best with it. However hard, it will get easier. For the times when you can't do it anymore, run to me and i will put you back together.
No comments:
Post a Comment