Thursday, 16 January 2014

Nearly made a total dick move but came to my senses. This girl told me last night that she was falling for me -  I mean body is wanting so much but brains position is the same - nearly caved and asked her over but I didn't. I can't actually get emotionally attached at the moment and I'm not wanting to, I'm sure of that so it would be totally unfair to her. So I told her straight, ain't fair to play with a girl with feelings and being selfish with the physical. I'm a dick for even thinking about it for a second to be honest. 

Was fine for a few days as well just as soon as she mentioned wanting to kiss me and have a cuddle, bam there's the little monster back and wanting someone all over me. Spesifically admittedly my thoughts keep going back to one thing

No comments:

Post a Comment