Tuesday, 9 October 2012

I talk way too much shut me up?

I know i'm quite clingy, i would probably cuddle you all the time if i could. I know that probably gets wearing because then when you just want some space i get offended. Well tuff, i need to learn so push me back, slap me. This is all still new so i think maybe i tend to get greedy if you know what i mean? 

I do get quite jealous a lot and there is no excuse. I hope you know that i do trust you, that i know it's me you want or you wouldn't be with me. I hate it because you always say sorry but it's not your fault it's mine. I struggle with it to be honest because it's damage that was done before i even knew you but you're having to put up with me being like this. It's still a lovely shock when you tell me things like "my wish came true three months and six days ago" because you want me. Me? I can make you happy.. that's something that is so new. I never thought i could have. You. Makes me smile

we have our little grumps and frustrated moments with each other don't we? I'm glad because if you can see me at my worst - when i get jealous or clingy, when i get too easily offended - and still love me like this then i'm even luckier. These things seem such a tiny part of us though. 

I love you. 
I'm sorry.
Thankyou for putting up with me..
I don't need to wish for anything anymore.

It's been three months and ten days now..i couldn't ask for anything better.
You make me so ridiculously happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment